Vanessa joined RETS in 2014 following more than five years in brokerage, acquisitions and development at companies such as CBRE and Xebec Realty Partners. She developed a multifaceted understanding of real estate that she applies to each search at RETS.
Focus: Real Estate Accounting and Financial Analysis, Asset Management, Acquisitions, Development, and Property Management
She likes the tangibility of real estate as an asset class, enjoys the art of finance, and gets a lot of satisfaction matching people and organizational structures. She delights in helping our clients find great talent – almost as much as she loves peanut butter frozen yogurt.
Vanessa, who also goes by “V,” prefers spending her time outdoors: running or playing beach volleyball. Hawaii is her favorite place to travel, but can be found at her home in Costa Mesa, California, with her husband and young daughter most days.
Education and Affiliations:
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, University of Southern California
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- NAIOP Young Professionals Group, Class of 2011
- California Department of Real Estate Licensed Broker
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer