Jana (JT) is a CRE veteran with more than 30 years of experience in the services sector. She met Kent Elliott when she was the Western Regional President at Koll Management Services and later brought him over to CBRE with her, where she was the President of Asset Services. Following her exit from the CBRE, she joined Kent as a principal at RETS in 2008.
Focus: Positions from senior to executive management
JT thrives on networking with the diverse talent in the real estate industry. She has a passion for mentoring, and especially loves guiding women in CRE to success. Jana is an avid public speaker on topics such as leadership, hiring tips and tricks and personal branding and would be a television broadcaster if she weren’t placing talent in the CRE industry.
When she isn’t at the office, you can find her home with her cats, Junebug & Jewel, or on the golf course with friends. She is an active child advocate and supports all the men and women that fight for our country, and is a die‑hard Broncos fan.
JT lives by the phrase “Go big or go home!” and applies it to her life inside and outside of commercial real estate recruiting. Find her in the morning with a Diet Coke and at night with a glass of white wine or away on a yacht in the British Virgin Islands.
Education and Affiliations:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing from Northern Arizona Univ.
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) from Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee for Uplift Family Services
- Strategic Advisor for Working Wardrobes
- Advisory Board for Building Block Foundation